| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Kuwait City in August is severely hot at 36.8 °C (98.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be excessively hot with average high temperatures reaching 44.6 °C (112.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very hot with an average low of 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature variation/ range is 16.1 °C (29 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is dumped during an average of 0 days.
- In August the heavens above Kuwait City are radiant having an average of a hefty 11:00 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 13:31 long with an average length of 13:09.
- There are approximately 2:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 15.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kuwait City August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kuwait City, Kuwait
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kuwait City:
- Teheran, Iran - 784.6 kms (487.6 miles) NNE
- Arak, Iran - 566 kms (351.7 miles) NNE
- Khoram Abad, Iran - 469.8 kms (292 miles) N
- Esfahan, Iran - 511.9 kms (318.1 miles) NE
- Dezful, Iran - 341 kms (211.9 miles) N
- Yazd, Iran - 674.2 kms (419 miles) ENE
- Abadan, Iran - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) NNE
- Shiraz, Iran - 450.3 kms (279.8 miles) E
- Bushehr, Iran - 278.3 kms (172.9 miles) E
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 737.1 kms (458 miles) ESE
- Muharraq, Bahrain - 421.1 kms (261.7 miles) SE
- Dhahran, Saudi Arabia - 393 kms (244.2 miles) SE
- Doha, Qatar - 566.7 kms (352.1 miles) SE