| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Kuwait City in October is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.3 °C (95.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 15.6 °C (28.1 °F).
- The weather in October is arid with no rain. An airy 3.3mm (0.1in) of H2O is laid down across an average of 0 days.
- In October the blue above Kuwait City is very sunny having on average a substantial, 10:00 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:59 long and the longest day is 11:49 long with an average length of 11:23.
- There are approximately 1:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 88.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 11.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kuwait City October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Kuwait City, Kuwait
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Kuwait City:
- Teheran, Iran - 784.6 kms (487.6 miles) NNE
- Arak, Iran - 566 kms (351.7 miles) NNE
- Khoram Abad, Iran - 469.8 kms (292 miles) N
- Esfahan, Iran - 511.9 kms (318.1 miles) NE
- Dezful, Iran - 341 kms (211.9 miles) N
- Yazd, Iran - 674.2 kms (419 miles) ENE
- Abadan, Iran - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) NNE
- Shiraz, Iran - 450.3 kms (279.8 miles) E
- Bushehr, Iran - 278.3 kms (172.9 miles) E
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 737.1 kms (458 miles) ESE
- Muharraq, Bahrain - 421.1 kms (261.7 miles) SE
- Dhahran, Saudi Arabia - 393 kms (244.2 miles) SE
- Doha, Qatar - 566.7 kms (352.1 miles) SE